Knapp Mill & Cabinet Co. has been building custom-crafted cabinetry on the Monterey Pennisula since 1945. Our craftsmen can create just about anything out of wood. We stand behind everything we make, because we know it’s built right and designed to last. We don’t sell reconfigured factory-built pieces. We’re expert cabinet makers who design, mill, and build custom woodwork from the ground up, right in our own workshop. We love what we do, and we’ve been succesfully doing so as a company for over 70 years.
Let us help you transform your vison into a reality for your:
- Great room
- Home & Business Office/Study/Library
Here’s a list of our specialties
- Free Design Service and Estimates
- We take time to meet with our clients on site to develop a plan for the desired products.
- To ensure every cabinet produced is manufactured to exact specifications to meet the client’s individual needs.
- Transform rough uneven lumber (that is twisted, cupped, and/or bowed) and transform it into flat square straight lumber
- Rip and cross cut wood to size
- Sand large surfaces
- Wire Brush lumber for a deep grain look
- Rough saw wood to look like old barn wood
- Build Custom
- Mantles, Bookcases, Entertainment Centers
- Decorative Beams
- Corian and Formica Counter Tops
- Cut and Glaze Glass
- Cut regular, tempered, laminated glass, and toughened glass to size for single and multiple lite windows
- Glaze the window panes into place with putty, wood or silicon rubber.
- Deliver and install our products in a timely professional manner
Our Mill Cabinet team is made up of truly talented craftsmen who know how to turn lumber into works of art.